Monday, February 13, 2006

Cant seems to eat these days
Im hungry and i wanna eat, but when i see the food i simply wanna puke
Ate less than 1/4 im full, a lil more i'll puke
Many want me to see doc, should i?
Lost 3kgs in less than 5 days and im still losing
Anorexia? i hope not

ytd
Town with sista, her bf and eve
Shopping as usual, im interested in a purple top from mng and a jacket from zara, sponsers??
Met bro and walked him to cineleisure for his dinner
Smart casual sure attracts me (=
I not stupid 2 with them and the 2
I cant stop sobbing during the show
Supper for them and home sweet home
Sista's bf is super duper cute

-

Valentine's tml and i got no date
Someone say she'll date me out and im waiting
In case you dunno who you are, 3 balls sure rings a bell =p
I hope there's miracle for you ya, i dun mind being alone
Wonder if im gonna receive anything tml

am i really happy??

he loves me, he loves me not
2/13/2006 02:07:00 PM